Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chapter Ten (5-6-10)

Today in class we went over the first section of Chapter 10. I started the Excel assignment and I thought the spreadsheet was going to be similar to the one from the last Excel assignment. It was somewhat hard because we were not given formulas or any extra information to figure out how to complete the spreadsheet. It was based on whether you understand the concepts of what was explained in the assignment sheet. I actually was able to complete the spreadsheet and I am currently waiting to see if I filled out the spreadsheet correctly before I move on and finish the other questions. I like completing the assignments, but I hope it would have been given to us 3 weeks before finals because usually the last week of class is when there are so many things due. I hope the exam won't be too difficult. I have been trying to look over my notes day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment