Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Exam #4 (5-11-10)

Today was the exam and I really hope that I did well. I answered all the questions and hopefully I got full points on the essay questions. The hardest part was knowing so many Decision Support Systems because most of them seemed similar and it was hard to distinguish one from the other. Since the final is cumulative it would be nice if all we needed to study is previous exams. Hopefully, we have a good review day on Thursday because there is allot of information that could possibly appear on the final. As soon as I get some feedback on my Excel homework #2 I will finish it so I can start reviewing ahead without having any worries. I am glad I took this class because I learned allot and it was useful. Will we know our grade before the final or until it gets posted two weeks after finals?

No comments:

Post a Comment