Monday, March 8, 2010

Chapter Five (3-4-10)

In this first section of chapter five there are many new terms that are new to me. I don't remember hearing some of them in my last computer class so I have to do flashcards for this exam. The last test I just reviewed my notes, but this exam includes more information then the last exam. The test is coming up so I plan on doing my flashcards on Wednesday after I take my finance test, which is Tuesday. This weekend I have focused allot on finance, but once I take my exam I will focus on this class. Flashcards is a good way for me to learn concepts because if I cannot say it I probably do not know it.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    If the terms field, record, file, etc., are new to you, then you probably did NOT create a database, instead you probably just used one...

    Flashcards or whatever works for you....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete