Monday, March 1, 2010

Chapter Four (2-25-10)

This chapter was on computer software which includes application software, systems software, and operating systems. Most of this chapter was new to me so I had to go back and read the slides again so I could really understand it. The machine languages were new to me and I did not know about all the many generations. The computer class that I took was about learning how to use all the programs in Microsoft office. Now I really see the difference between both classes. We did talk about some of the same topics, but for the most part I am learning new things. I have been busy with homework and exams coming up so I haven't reviewed all my notes. I plan to study early for our second exam, but after this busy week.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    It will pay you dividends to stay caught up in this class...do NOT get too far behind, because the tsunami of information will drown you...

    Doug

    ReplyDelete