Monday, March 8, 2010

Chapter Four (3-2-10)

I read this section again and I understood it better than last time when I looked over the slides because it was something new that I did not know. I know we will be starting on the homework so I look forward to that. It is coming up in a few days. It is good to do some homework because that way we have some change instead of just taking notes. It will make the students who do not pay too much attention to the lecture stay focus on the material that will be covered. In my last class I completed assignments using Microsoft Access so I hope I still remember how to use it. I took this class over a year ago, but did not use the program after the class ended. The good thing is that I have all the Microsoft Office programs installed in my laptop.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    Did you just "use" Access, or did you create and manipulate and query Access databases? Which class?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete