Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chapter Six (3-23-10)

We went over the exam and started a new chapter. At least for me it was good that we went over the exam because of my low score. After getting my exam back I wanted to really focus so I was writing notes on all the important points. I also turned in my first assignment which I did well on. I hope to start on the second assignment during spring break. I am really excited that I get to get some good sleep and work on homework assignments and review. I understood everything that was mentioned in the first section of chapter six so I have no questions so far.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    The second half of chapter 6 was a little more intense. I hope you also "got" it...and if you need more understanding, don't be afraid to ask....because if you do, others will too....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete