Friday, March 19, 2010

Microsoft Access #2 (3-18-10)

So I just found out my grade for the last exam and I did not do well. I did really good on the last one and I did not think I was going to do really bad. I felt disappointed with myself and I plan on working harder from this point on. As long as I volunteer more to gain extra points and get an A on my assignments and exams I should still do well in the class. I don't want to get a bad grade on another exam nor in the class. I know I can do really good once I commit to it. I have finished the first homework assignment and plan to show it to you on Tuesday. I will take my usb. I have a question. Am I suppose to reply to your comments?

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    I encourage you to "dialogue" with me via the blogs; I tend NOT to read previous posts and comments, so it is best if your comments in response to something I wrote/said appear in a subsequent blog...clear?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete