Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chapter Three (2-23-10)

I like the fact that we go over the exam because if there is a question we do not understand it gets explained. Questions from previous exams will be on the final so it is important to understand all the material. The class is going good but there is allot of information that there is to know. It seems as if we cover allot more material as the class goes on. For the next exam I know I will have to study more than the last one. I understood most of the material and I don't have any questions so far. The hard part will be understanding all the important topics. Since the next exam is structured the same way I think I will do fine.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    The trick is to stay current with the material...as well as staying awake during class!

    Feel free to ask questions if you feel you do not understand something I talk about....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete