Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chapter Six (3-25-10)

I finished my second assignment for this class during spring break and plan on getting it checked after class today. It was not hard for me so hopefully I get it right. I did not do the extra credit part of the assignment and plan on working on that today as well. I have an article which I will present on today so I am ready for class. I have no questions so far, but Imight for chapter seven. I look forward to the Excel assignments because its interesting and I learn more new things about the two computer software programs that we use.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    I hope you have found the two Access assignments to be both educational and interesting...my aims are to have the two Excel projects also be educational and interesting....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete