Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chapter One (2-4-10)

What I like is that I know exactly what is important because it is in red ink. It is more convenient to read and at the end make sure I understand the material in red ink from the lectures. When I am in class I write my notes in my notebook and open up the lecture from my computer. Some of the things we have talked about were mentioned in my computer class so somethings are a review. So far I enjoy the class and it is interesting. Likewise, it makes it more comfortable to have a computer that we can use to view the lectures better. While I take notes I can always go back to a particular slide if I get behind.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    You will find that the amount of material just grows and grows....keep up to date and feel free to ask questions....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete