Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chapter One (2-9-10)

The class went really fast today because many students volunteered to read their news report. I was one of the students to volunteer and it was interesting to hear about some of the new technology developments. The one that I found the most interesting was the article about the development of an algorithm that would detect open parking spaces. It sucks to have to wait and go in circles until a parking space is available. It was not too bad being in front of the class and presenting the news report. The lecture went fast for me because most of the time I was taking notes and writing down the important things. I am somewhat nervous about the first test because I don't know what to expect and I plan on doing really well in this class. I enjoy the class and the funny instructor. I look forward to coming to this class all the time because it is interesting and funny.

1 comment:

  1. "funny instructor"...is that "funny ha-ha" or "funny peculiar?" I can only hope for the best....

    I hope tomorrow's pace is endurable....

    ReplyDelete