Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chapter Two (2-11-10)

The lecture for chapter two went by fast because it was long and there were many important notes to take. Some of the key topics like switching costs and barriers to entry were talked about in my marketing class. The impact and changes in technology have been discussed in my Production and Operations Management class. Currently I am taking business and Spanish classes only so I hear some of the same topics and things in many of them. There is a lot of information in this class, but it all ties in together and everything is important to know in this class of information systems. I look forward to the first test to see if I can do as well as I think.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    How about a head-and-shoulders photo to help me out?

    Glad you are getting reinforcement for what you're learning in here in other classes! Ay Dios, que bueno para Usted!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete