Friday, February 19, 2010

Exam #1 (2-18-10)

I just saw the results for the test and I am happy because I got an A. Since it was my first exam I was really nervous and I was afraid of surprises. The night before I studied by going over the slides and making sure that I knew the important topics in red. Before the exam I went over the slides again in the library and my notes. During the test I was not nervous because I was familiar with everything and I went with what I knew. I finished the exam fast like in 30 minutes and I felt good afterwards. I know I can do good in this class and I will keep doing what I have done so far. I look forward to learning new things and gaining new knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    Stay on top of the material, and you should continue to do well. The trick is that the volume of material grows and grows and grows....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete