Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chapter Three (2-16-10)

Today I gave another technology report which was on one of the world's greenest supercomputers. The structure of the in-class exams is straight-forward and the structure is fair. I hope to do well on the first exam, but I guess I will see until I get it back. I would like to get the hard copy back to make corrections and know the right answers for the final exam. I like the fact that we have to know the important part of the cases instead of trying to cram in our heads specific names and dates. Today we discussed the computer and the basic components so I was getting bored because it is things I already know. Since participation is a big part of our grade I pay attention and write notes versus getting distracted on sites. The class goes by fast and presenting the technology reports makes it go by even faster.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    Hopefully, I will expose you to some material you don't already know, and thus bore you somewhat less...

    How about a head-and-shoulders photo so I stand a better chance of recognizing you?

    Doug

    ReplyDelete