Friday, February 5, 2010

First Day of Class (2-2-10)

Before the first day of class I was confused on what the class was going to be about. Going over the syllabus helped me understand what I was going to be graded on and how the class was going to be. I took a computer class a year ago when I was in college so I know about many of the TLAs and vocabulary that was mentioned. In my computer class I completed many assignments using Access and Excel, to name a few, so I am hoping the assignments I will have to complete won't be difficult for me. I know that all industries use technology so I am excited to learn more about many systems that I will encounter in a future job. I feel confident knowing that by the end of the semester I will have gained allot of knowledge on information systems. Having to complete the technology reports will keep me updated on the new developments and the impact on businesses or individuals.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    It sounds like you have a leg up on this class' material--maybe you should be teaching it...

    Doug

    ReplyDelete