Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chapter Eight (4-13-10)

The assignments for this class are both interesting and educational because we learn new programs that we will all encounter in the future. Its good to know them as well because it makes your life easier having your data in an organized matter and easily accessed. I enjoy completing the assignments and I wish we could get some more, but four is enough for the class. There is already allot of information to know and with more assignments I would have to spend more time on this class. I enjoy the class and its both educational, interesting, and funny too at times. I was familiar with chapter 8 because I learned some of the vocab in other business classes.

1 comment:

  1. A little redundancy is a good thing; too much is a bad thing.

    It is gratifying to see that you are appreciating the usefulness of what you're being exposed to in this course...

    ReplyDelete