Thursday, April 29, 2010

Excel Demo (4-29-10)

Excel is somewhat confusing than I thought because we were going fast and the font size was small. While doing the demo in class I lost myself because it is a little hard to see from the back. Once I get the assignment I am sure I will figure it out because it gives you the directions. I don't remember using the same formulas that we used here in the last computer class I took. We had to insert formulas too, but we had to make the assignment look as the sample in the book. There was allot more information to insert than formulas to play around with. We had to underline a few things, bold some letters, change the font size, or the color. I plan on starting the assignment this weekend because I don't want to forget everything that we just did. It should not take long to complete so I will probably get it checked next class session. The Access assignment was easier because with Excel the formulas and different calculations make it confusing.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda:

    If you can't read what's on the screen, COMPLAIN! I tried to make the type size larger; let me know Tuesday if I fail again....

    Doug

    ReplyDelete