Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chapter Seven (4-6-10)

I was in class trying to finish the assignment, but I gave up. Instead I was listening to the lecture, which was straight-forward and taking notes. I don't know why, but I had allot of trouble figuring out the question #4 and #5. I would just play with the wizard, but it did not seem correct. When I went to your office hours I was hoping to get some more hints, but I didn't. I was surprised that I had trouble with those questions because for the last computer class I had we were asked those type of questions. I remembered the query part, so the first assignment was really easy for me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you must have figured it out given your grade on the second Access assignment....but listening to my babbling is not a bad idea either...

    ReplyDelete