Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chapter Seven (4-8-10)

So I actually figured out the last questions of the assignment and it was pretty easy. I ended up getting 120 points out of 100, which I needed because my last test grade was bad. I presented an article as well. I have some hard trouble finding articles because I cannot seem to find some really interesting ones. I was hoping I would discover new developments that would be more like a surprise, but they are mostly about improving what is already made. Chapter six and seven exam is already coming up next week so I will try to get a head start on the studying. I have no questions as of now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, studying is always a good idea....

    Try a variety of sites (metasearch engines?) for "interesting" tech news reports...

    ReplyDelete