Friday, April 23, 2010

Chapter Nine (4-22-10)

I actually missed class today because I had an exam on finance to study for. I wanted to be well prepared and ready for it. I had studied the day before, but i was determined to get a good grade on the exam. Therefore, I missed class and worked on allot of finance problems. It was my first time being absent and I know it will be the last time. I look forward to doing the best part of the class for me, which are the assignments. According to the schedule we have a demo on Thursday so its coming up soon. I have one question and that is how many points do we get for posting up our blog?

1 comment:

  1. Hard to say, because it's all extra credit (points get added to your final score in the course). At the end of the semester, I look back at how often you have posted information on you blog, and also at the quality of the information you post on your blog...

    ReplyDelete