Friday, April 23, 2010

Exam #3 (4-20-10)

I thought the exam was going to be easy because it was only on two chapters, but there was plenty of material to study. Most of it was words that we had to know, but also some concepts. I answered all of the questions and knew that I could have improved on some of the explaining. If it would have been a multiple choice without any short essay questions I would have been able to figure it out. For this test I am sure I lost points on the short essay section. I got a B on the exam, which was reasonable because it was a stressful week for me. The exams are well written and correctly formatted. They are not hard it just seems like there is allot of information to know.

1 comment:

  1. There IS a lot of information, which is why it's critical to stay abreast of it all.....

    ReplyDelete